Victor Realtree Max-5 Pro Dry Dog Food
* REALTREE and VICTOR have partnered to create an exclusive line of products with enhanced levels of essential nutrients for energy and stamina - to keep your dog running strong all season long.
* An ideal 30% protein, 20% fat formula for dogs with high physical demands.
* Formulated with added glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health for adult dogs.
* Made with our unique VPRO Blend - an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility and immune system function.
* Formula features gluten free grains and a trio of proteins, including: premium beef, fish and duck meals.
IngredientsBeef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Duck Meal, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Flaxseed Meal, Organic Dried Seaweed Meal, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Stearate, Egg Product, Zinc Methionine Complex, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Cranberry Powder, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Silicon Dioxide, Blueberry Powder, L-Carnitine, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract, Inulin, Lecithin, Folic Acid
|Crude Protein||30.0% min|
|Crude Fat||20.% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.% max|
|Linoleic Acid||2.75% max|
|Vitamin E||175 IU/kg min|
|L-Carnitine||100 mg/kg min|
|Glucosamine||800 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin||300 mg/kg min|